High level website compliance analysis
If you are looking for a high-level review of your site in order to gauge the level of compliance with WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility guidelines, then T-Base’s High Level Website Compliance Analysis web audit is a great place to start. Here’s what it includes:
- An executive summary
- An outline of the 12 Guidelines and 61 Success Criteria of WCAG 2.0, ranking by of pass or fail
- General observations on the level of the sites accessibility
- A professional opinion and recommendation to ensure continued accessibility
- A high-level explanation of one of the issues deemed imperative to remediate for each of the four WCAG 2.0 Principles
Full web audit
For a more comprehensive look at your web properties, actionable items included, T-Base’s full web audit is for you. The full audit is beneficial for web content managers as well as executive and management teams and includes a detailed review.
T-Base’s full web audit includes all the deliverables in the High-Level Website Compliance Analysis, plus…
- A detailed explanation of what and where the issues are for each of the 12 Guidelines and 61 Success Criteria of WCAG 2.0 using both manual and human tools
- A ranking of priorities along with specific instructions on what needs to be done to address each issue with sample website code for remediation & with screenshots of the errors (where applicable)
- Overall web content accessibility best practices
- Information pertaining to adaptive accessibility technology products used by people with disabilities in relation to your site’s design and recommendations on which products to use to ensure future accessibility
- A one-on-one session with your developers on-site or over the phone to answer questions regarding audit results and offer remediation advice
Included with every website audit
Whether you choose T-Base’s High-Level Compliance Analysis or a Full Audit for your website, we provide remediation support and a post-remediation re-audit as a part of our packages.
T-Base works directly with organizations to help them interpret audit findings and to support the development team tasked with remediation of deficiencies. We can work in conjunction with your in-house web development team or with your chosen third-party organization. If required, T-Base can help you identify appropriate suppliers of development resources to address issues raised in the website audit. This can be as simple as a referral to one of our networks of qualified suppliers or direct support in the development of an RFP (assisting you in development of a scope of work).
Post remediation re-audit
Following the remediation phase, T-Base will re-evaluate your website to ensure that all recommendations for full accessibility have been addressed. The T-Base compliance team will conduct a thorough re-audit/re-test, measuring all aspects of accessibility, usability and compliance with guidelines and legislation. A final compliance report is the key deliverable of this phase.
If you’re already handling web accessibility in-house and are simply looking for tips and techniques, learn about our web accessibility training sessions.